Saturday, August 16, 2008

controversial document


the new UAE immigration law really caused a loud commotion among all visit visa holders in Dubai. and why should I care? yeah coz i was supposed to be one of them if i really was able to fly earlier than july 28. At first i was pissed off because i thought I had all the badluck for having to face the issue when all of my other batchmates are there already working their asses off... and i was already ready to take off when the airborne was interrupted...and so i was dissappointed.

But after all the updates and conversations with my friends who are already there..i'm even more thankful because i will be entering dubai with a work permit and that's gonna equal to a resident visa after a little while!! so it was actually a blessing in disguise!!

Im sure isolutions was still thankful because i was not complaining after all the hassles they have caused me. hehe. and the fact that I was willing to pay more than what was being agreed. (Let's just say this is my investment, not necessarily for a brighter future but an investment to finding out what i really want in life.) In turn I'm also very thankful to them for straightening out the issues even if they knew I was starting to get skeptic (well i was skeptic but was just discreet about it, giving them the benefit of the doubt). BUt well, like what kiba says, not time for celebration yet because i still have to keep my hopes up until i really get to leave. and yes, i'm still crossing my fingers. join mehhh!


3 comments:

hobbit1258 said...

the time, will not come,it doesn't need to... it's was here long before any of us ever existed... the question is... when will you come into time? ;)
...let me cross my fingers for you... there that should do it...Good luck, God Speed :)

agcreatives said...

hahaha pastilan jud ning louie oi hilig magriddles ... sorry loydo ha wla manko magfinish sa akong skooling gud naglatagaw lang ni akong utok cannot understand simple english... hehehe pro at least mam ur ok na naabot najud ka dha don't forget to send us arabs este sand diay hehehe pwede pud gold (kapals) just kidding mam...TC

BTW nice lagi ta location United Kingdom basta mam ha maabot gali ka didto ayaw ko kalimti kay nahan jud ko mosimhot ug London hahaha .... miss yah gurl

escriba said...

Unbelievable. Let me put a comment to this old post of mine because I cannot help to laugh at myself right now. I cant believe I was this interested (or desperate, more likely errrr)to leave my beautiful home country only to be where i am right now. Don't get me wrong. I'm not regretting my decision. Even If i could turn back time, I still would not change a thing. I just realize now how changes in DUbai can drive you crazy!! especially with regard to visas and laws..uuuggghhh..

It's been 10months and in a few weeks from now is the anniversary of my ETD from Philippines and yeah, like any OFW..im looking forward to coming home! but the thought of buying stuff for "pasalubong" seem to blow off the excitement. I'm sure starters like me would agree..you bet!